Mole sofa - 1956 . Sergio Rodrigues
The furniture comes from a commission by photographer Otto Stupakoff.
He wanted a sofa in his studio to spread out like a sultan and Sergio Rodrigues responded with a robust, comfortable sofa that expresses Brazil in trait and identity – the Mole sofa.
• 185 x 110 x 82h (cm) - Two Seats
• 72.8” x 43.3” x 32.3”h (inches)* - Two Seats
• 220 x 110 x 82h (cm) - Three Seats
• 86.5” x 43.3” x 32.3”h (inches)* - Three Seats
* The inch measurements are approximate for better picturing the dimensions. Only the centimeters measurements are accurate.
• Solid wood frame.
• Over-sized cushion filled with silicone fiber and foam flakes.
• Adjustable natural leather straps, lathed wooden buttons.
**Colour and material availability is subject to checking!