Moleca sofa - 1963 . Sergio Rodrigues
For more information, please contact us:
The Moleca line is an adaptation of Mole.
The Moleca wedge system made it easier to assemble and disassemble the product, which was necessary for exporting furniture at the time.
• 187,5 x 96 x 85h (cm) - Two Seats
• 73.8” x 37.8” x 33.5”h (inches)* - Two Seats
• 212 x 96 x 85h (cm) - Three Seats
• 83.5” x 37.8” x 33.5”h (inches)* - Three Seats
* The inch measurements are approximate for better picturing the dimensions. Only the centimeters measurements are accurate.
• Solid wood frame.
• Over-sized cushion filled with silicone fiber and foam flakes.
• Adjustable natural leather straps, lathed wooden buttons.
**Colour and material availability is subject to checking!