Moleca sofa - 1963 . Sergio Rodrigues
The Moleca line is an adaptation of Mole.
The Moleca wedge system made it easier to assemble and disassemble the product, which was necessary for exporting furniture at the time.
• 187,5 x 96 x 85h (cm) - Two Seats
• 73.8” x 37.8” x 33.5”h (inches)* - Two Seats
• 212 x 96 x 85h (cm) - Three Seats
• 83.5” x 37.8” x 33.5”h (inches)* - Three Seats
* The inch measurements are approximate for better picturing the dimensions. Only the centimeters measurements are accurate.
• Solid wood frame.
• Over-sized cushion filled with silicone fiber and foam flakes.
• Adjustable natural leather straps, lathed wooden buttons.
**Colour and material availability is subject to checking!